Fractional ablative Co2 resurfacing delivers 10600nm laser in fractional manner into the skin while leaving the untreated surrounding areas intact. Laser creates microscopic thermal dot on surface and performs within tissues, offering improved skin tightening, age spots, fine lines, acne scars, stretch marks removal. The untreated tissue helps to accelerate the healing process and rejuvenate the skin by promoting microcirculation and new cell genesis.
- Collagen contraction and remolding.
- Skin tightening and lifting.
- Pigmentation and age spots removal.
- To treat photo aged skin and fine lines.
- To treat scars – chicken pox, post acne, post traumatic scars.
- Eliminates dead cells from the epidermis.
- Improve skin texture and skin tone.